Tuesday, March 11, 2014

13 Months+

     First things first, if I was gonna to announce a pregnancy on here, I would just flat out tell ya and not hint around about it. I didn't realize my comment on Sunday's post could sound like that until Michael read it and Staci commented.  God is doing some amazing things in some of my family's lives.  I'm just trying to be respectful of them and wait to blab about it until it's all official!  

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Today was such a beautiful day that I had to get Kendall outside and snap some pictures.  She's at a hard age to get good pictures!  But I thought I might as well post a Kendall update since I took some.   

 My favorite cheesy grin...eating spaghetti thus shirtless!

      It's hard to believe our baby girl is over 13 months old.  I am loving this age.  She is so fun and FULL of life.  Most of her stats from her 12 month post are the same.  She's wearing mostly 18 month clothes with some 24 months.  Size 3 shoes and diapers.  She still has 8 teeth.  She's also still a terrific sleeper and takes 2 naps a day. 


    We did say goodbye to bottles over the last month.  She was super easy to wean.  Girl likes eating solid food just as well! For Breakfast she eats usually 2 of the following things: egg, banana, 1/2 yougurt, blueberry waffle (plain), or muffin.  Lunch is typically left overs from the previous day.  For supper she pretty much eats whatever Michael and I eats.  I haven't found anything she won't eat. 

     We've also got her to take a couple of steps between Michael and myself, but I think it'll be awhile yet before she walks.  And this momma is in no hurry.

    She says da-da, hey-ya, and bye-bye.  She shakes her head for no-no.  She understands come here, and will crawl to you.  


   We have been blessed.

 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Well it's nice that you cleared that up! haha She is soooo cute. I was wondering if she was walking yet. You are lucky to be getting a break before she starts! Brylie was my latest, and she was 13 months. I don't know how ppl whose kids start walking at 9 and 10 months survive!!! LOL By the time I had #4, my kids ate nearly every meal in just a diaper. Too much laundry and too many stains. Haha