Saturday, October 27, 2012

Baby on the Brain

I think since finding out the gender of the baby and giving her a name things have become really real.  The time is flying by.  I'm 22 weeks now. I'm convinced she's not happy inside her lil home right now cause it feels like she's trying to get out.  Either that or she's having one party in there!   We might have our hands full.  On two recent ultra-sounds she's been wild!  She never fails to stop kicking when Michael tries to feel her!


I decided to use a frame I bought at Hobby Lobby to make her a bow holder. 


 



 Girlfriend is gonna have a lot of bows in her future!


Our Halloween Parade and Party at school were yesterday.  I made this shirt to wear using an iron on I ordered from etsy.  It turned out cute.  I had Michael take a picture but it was after a loooonng day so I decided not to bless you with my crazy hair and eyes and just do a close up of the shirt itself.  You're welcome!  :) 



I'm wanting to use the colors gray and turquoise in the nursery.  I decided that before we found out the gender because it will work both.  I'm sure I'll throw in a few hot pink accents now.  Here's my three favorite beddings.   And who knew bedding could be so expensive?!





Any opinions on which you like best? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the chevron!!! And I love the color combo!

The Skinny on Staci said...

My fave is definitely the first one because I can see all the hot pink accents really looking great with it! I love it! :)

Aunt Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Misty said...

I love the first one! I'm so excited about ordering some Thirty-One stuff with her name!

Peggy said...

Ilove #2! But they're all great! And beautiful bow holder! Your're so crafty!

Debbie said...

I couldn't see the bow frame on my 1920's phone. It is really cute, great idea!!! I love the first bedding, the turcoise and grey will look really cute with a little hot pink accenting!!!! The halloween shirt is one of the cutest halloween ideas I have seen, loved it!!!! I love seeing, you have so much fun enjoying every step of this journey!!! I love watching you and Micheal living life and enjoying each new adventure in your marriage!!!!
I can't wait to be a "Meme"!!!!
Love you twice as much!!!
Mom

Teresa Westmoreland said...

I am so excited for you and Michael. This is one lucky little girl.
With all the hair bows I hope she comes with a head full of hair!!